Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Delnoir

A Relic of a Bygone Era
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER

I. JUST. SHAT. MY. PANTS.

I cannot even begin to say how excited I am for this.

Reactions: Stacisaur
Yep I am stoked for this, if it is done with the same quality as the movies its going to be awesome.

My main question, is the guy with super strength supposed to be Luke Cage?

Joss Whedon has been the King of Geek for many a year, so hell yeah am I game for this.

Not sure if it's been confirmed if it's supposed to be Luke Cage, but I would be so fucking okay with it if that were the case.

I'd love to hear how they explain the whole "Phil's not dead" thing.

But how do they bring him back? He was killed by Loki. (I don't think this is a spoiler since everyone here probably knows this.)

Because Joss Whedon's a crafty fucker; he'll have something up his sleeve.

Isn't the whole point of the internet to come up with weird theories though, until the truth is revealed? (And even then keep to the weird theories)

Come on, any ideas?

As a veteran of all the seasons of Buffy and Angel I know better than to second guess Joss Whedon.

TRUST IN THE WHEDON, KING OF GEEKS, FOR HE IS WISE.

i have no Ideas but ths someone should make a Role play for is before it comes out maybe will see it and take are idas when were incharaer

My guess? Life Model Decoy.

Tony even referenced them in The Avengers so there's hints that they're in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. But to be fair I believe Gregg has said that Phil thinks he knows how he's alive. So it sounds to me like not even he knows for sure.

Bit too obvious, personally. They know that there's gonna be a lot of speculation on this one, so Whedon's liable to try and pull a fast one on people.

Delnoir was ahead of me, it seems, in pointing that out. I saw that happen in The Secret War where Nick Fury got "killed" by Wolverine but it turned out to be a clone or something. They'll probably use that, since Nick Fury also happens to be a crafty fucker and decided to use the emotions over Phil's death to rouse them all to fight.

But how do they bring him back? He was killed by Loki. (I don't think this is a spoiler since everyone here probably knows this.)

Not everyone sees the movies as soon as they come out. I was looking forward to seeing it in the near future. Still am, but fuuuuuck! Next time use spoiler tags!

Not everyone sees the movies as soon as they come out. I was looking forward to seeing it in the near future. Still am, but fuuuuuck! Next time use spoiler tags!

i was one of the lucky one who seen it before it came out suck on that mothefuckers XD jk but idid see it befor it came out. i see alot of moives before they come out. i want to see iron man befor it came out capten aimarac i ddnt see epic before it came out thouh dami it i ant to see that movie so badly XD