LUINDIS ART SHOP *CLOSED UNTIL 5/1*

L

Luindis

Original poster
shop_banner_resize.jpg

***SHOP POLICY! PAYMENT IS REQUIRED UP FRONT***​

Last edited by a moderator:
Dis art so good, I should save up some ka-ching-a-ling and get some art done :3

Do you have a deviantart? I want to look at other art you've drawn(or something like deviant art)

Dis art so good, I should save up some ka-ching-a-ling and get some art done :3

Do you have a deviantart? I want to look at other art you've drawn(or something like deviant art)
Absolutely! My deviant art is Luindis.deviantart.com. Otherwise you can also visit my professional portfolio on Luindis.com. Thank you for the compliments!

Absolutely! My deviant art is Luindis.deviantart.com. Otherwise you can also visit my professional portfolio on Luindis.com. Thank you for the compliments!
You deserve it, I honestly am considering having you draw some of my DnD characters at some point ha

Don't mind the post. Just wanted to post something in here so I don't forget this is a thing when the good cash from Valentine's Day rolls around. I am in need of some art so I'm not left behind with the rest of my D&D group.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Don't mind the post. Just wanted to post something in here so I don't forget this is a thing when the good cash from Valentine's Day rolls around. I am in need of some art so I'm not left behind with the rest of my D&D group.
Sure thing! Glad to see your interest!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: U.N. 0W3N
Hell yeah! I'm usually one of those weeabo dumpster fires, but I dig the realisitc fantasy look when the mood strikes. It just sucks that it had to be the slow season for work right now. I just wanna shove money through the computer just to get the ball rolling. But, c'est la vie and all that jazz.

• Love
ALRIGHT! I have money! I have a question in regards to commission payment: what do you prefer? Not where, but do you do straight payments before doing the work? Half now then the rest when you're done? All afterwards? Personally, I'm more comfortable with half now and half later if that's alright?

• Love
Making a post and watching this thread. I'm definitely going to need a custom work at some point in the future. If you need a few reference picture once I have the money and need of a character, I can provide them ^-^ you do some pretty amazing work, if I say so myself.

• Love
Making a post and watching this thread. I'm definitely going to need a custom work at some point in the future. If you need a few reference picture once I have the money and need of a character, I can provide them ^-^ you do some pretty amazing work, if I say so myself.
Awe thank you! I always appreciate complements! To answer your question, yes, I usually work best with reference photos, along with a description or bio. Thank you agian for the complement! :D

No problem. I've been away due to family issues, but I will come to you if/when I have the money. I might actually have need of characters sooner than I expected.

Might I ask, would you be able to make a Spartan from the halo series? If that happens to be within your power, I shall probably contact you when I get my next check, as I have a few characters I'd like to have a proper portrait for. ^-^

Reactions: Luindis
No problem. I've been away due to family issues, but I will come to you if/when I have the money. I might actually have need of characters sooner than I expected.

Might I ask, would you be able to make a Spartan from the halo series? If that happens to be within your power, I shall probably contact you when I get my next check, as I have a few characters I'd like to have a proper portrait for. ^-^

I've never painted one, but I'm sure that I can. Take your time :)

Incredible art! I have a few character designs (probably just one, to be honest) I'm looking to get done. I was wondering if these commissions were still available?

Incredible art! I have a few character designs (probably just one, to be honest) I'm looking to get done. I was wondering if these commissions were still available?
Sure thing! PM me and we can talk specifics:)