Legend of the Guardians

Ch 17: The search for a friend
(Ryan) now that I have recoverd I can now start my search for Kelly. (Lilly) Hey Ryan, glad you are ok. that was a close call. (Ryan) Lilly why wasn't I able to stop time when stark and I were fighting? (Lilly) You can't fully control the ability to stop time yet. You first need to control the ability then you can stop time, but only when you can gather enough spirit energy. Although I can't teach you how because I can't stop time at all, I am sure you will soon meet someone who can. And 2 Guardians will be put on your team today, I'm sure you know them. (Ryan) well for sure one is Smith but who is the other I wonder. (smith) hey Ryan. (John) Hey you douch bag! I want a rematch. (Ryan) oh no. not this guy. (John) how about we race around campus! then we will see who is better! (Ryan) Not now, we have to save the spirit child kelly. (John) what is so special about her? (Ryan) Don't say that! she is my friend! not only that but she has a huge amount of spirit energy. that will make her a good guardian one day. Anyway let's go. Sara lead us to him.
Meanwhile
(Stark) Sir the beast is gathering the child's spirit energy. (????) Good. In a matter of time one of the nearest guardian bases will finally will have the war of their lives. (Kelly) Why.... are you doing..... this. (Stark) In case you forgot we are the fleash and spirit eating beings, the Mothians. So we have no need to care about the gaurdians. we need to kill them so we can rule mankind.
After
(Ryan) So we made it. pretty smart for them to hide underground. any way let's find kelly.
so ryan and the team looked around and found a way into the heart of the base. (Stark) you again! how did you survive that heavy bleeding? you shouldn't even be moving at all! that dosn't matter! captain! (????) so gaurdians are here. what damage will only 4 do? (Lilly) Not so fast! how about 7 units? captain Morzark! (Morzak) What! but how did you find the way in? (Lilly) I put a tracking device on one of my Students. (Ryan) of corse it had to be me. (Morzark) that dosn't matter! Mothians! attack! (Lilly) Guardians! to battle!
(Ryan) I have to get kelly away from that dark spirit sheild. I managed to take Kelly out of the shield. then stark attacked and caught her. (Stark) I have no choice but to kill her now! (Ryan) I can't move! he stunned me! kelly . No! she can't die. Luckily John mannaged to take her away from stark. (Stark) Dang it! You guardians are getting on my last nerve. (Ryan) I managed to break free from the stun. and the team attcaked stark. after a while he retreated. (Morzark) arrr, at this rate the guardians will win. come out my sleeping beast, chrush these guardians! (Ryan) whoa! that's one huge Mothian! (Lilly) It's not at it's full strenth yet. you saved kelly before the mothian could take all her energy. But it is still too strong! here Ryan take this pure guardian core! (Ryan) So I grabed the core and it gave me such power and wings. and of corse I don't know how to fly. so I fought the beast on foot. I focused my energy and because of the core's power I shot a beam of spirit energy. the beast was already very injered. then it shot a big ball of shadow. I managed to deflect it and the ball of shadow turned into a ball of light. the beast was hit. the attack made the beast retreat. (Morzark) But how he is just a beginner. I have to leave now! (Ryan) The core flew away now that I used it. my wings sadly disappeared. and I was back to normal. (Lilly) Wow I see now why the core let him use it's power, not only does he have a kind heart but he has good control of such power. (Sara) Ryan that was incredible. (Smith) well done. (John) ok I admit that was ok. (Lilly) Ok guys let's go home.
So the units and Ryan's team went back to base.

Ch 18: Human again.
As Ryan completed his junior rated missions, Lilly had a more better idea instore for him and the team. (Lilly) Ryan I have another job for you to do. As of today you are going back to the living world. (Ryan) But how is that even possible? (Lilly) Almost anything is possible when you are a guardian. After all guardians are half human and half spirit. all you need to do is take human form. (Ryan) this is so confusing, a human is half spirit already. (lilly) no, humans are both full humans and full spirits. As you can see when someone is living they are humans, but when they die their spirits are free from the body. It's like a transformation like a caterpiller to a butterfly. How ever this theory works different with a guardian. when a chosen human dies God makes the chosen human another body, but in order to keep things balenced god has to split the spirit into two and puting one half of the spirit into the body and the the guardians is now made. however the left over spirit is renewed and growen to a full spirit so a person can be born. Do you under stand now? (Ryan) Ahhh, kind of. so how do I take human form? (Lilly) Just remember you human memories. Ok, take human form now. (Ryan) wow, it worked. I'm human again. So how do I become a Guardian again? (Lilly) Just say this "Spirit within, awaken the guardian within me". now remember when you are a Guardian in the living world normal people can't see you, and only take Guardian form when there is something bad is happening. Your job is to protect the people of your home town and this important person, she does not know but there are mothians trying to hunt her down and drain her huge amount of spirit energy. Your team will join you soon.
Later
(Ryan) whoa, that was an amazing wormhole I had to travle to get here. Ok I can still use my guardian eyes to see mothians. Dang too bad sara isn't here yet, if she was she could have traced the spirit energy. Well. All I need to do is to..... Wait, I can feel the huge amount of spirit energy in the north part of the city. and her spirit energy is even bigger then kelly's, infact it is way bigger.
So Ryan made his way to the north part of the city.
(Ryan) oh hey guys. Glad you made it. (Smith) sorry I took long. I was way on the other side of the city. (John) WELL JUST BE GLAD YOU DIDN'T GET STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WORMHOLE! (Ryan) ok easy, don't scare little sara here with your big mouth John. Are you ok sara? (Sara) a little I guess. (Ryan) The force of the spirit energy is so strong I can't trace it anymore. Sara, try lead the way.
5 min later.
(Sara) I found her. (Ryan) no, way. It just can't be. Is that Leona?
Ryan went up to the girl. (Ryan) Excuse me but does your name happen to be Leona? (Leona) How did you know my name? (Ryan) She can't know not know, even though it hurt me inside. Oh I just ran into your parents earlier that's all. Listen we just came into town and need a place to stay. (Leona) Ok, just come with me and I will tell my parents.
Later at Leona's house
(Leona) hi father. these people need a place to stay, is that ok? (Father) as long as they don't break anything.
so the team seattled in with a cup of tea at the table. (Ryan) so I know you guys are from China, what brings you here. (Father) we wanted our daughter to live safely. someone or somthing was after her. Leona why don't you go get freash apples outside. (Leona) certenly father. (Ryan) so. nice wather we are having.
Leona's father pushed Ryan to the wall and started choking him.
(Father) You Guardians better stay away from my daugher. I don't want her to be involed in this war. (Smith) I can't move. (John).... (Sara) he used his spirit energy to stun us. (Ryan) gah! How did you know we were guardians in our human forms? Cough, and we are just trying to protect her. (Father) no! she is my daugher and it is my job to keep her safe. (Ryan) cough, listen sir the mothians hunting for her. And please don't seperate us. (Father)no not again they are coming! And why do you care so much about her? (Ryan) remember 7 years ago we had to save her. we had no choice but to give her to you. (Father) I remember. that was you and your brother? (Ryan) yes.
Leona comes back in the house. (Leona) Father what is happening? (Father) You have to leave now with these people. (Ryan) so we were let go. (sara) they are here. (Father) "spirit within awaken the guardian within me". I will buy you guys some time.
(Ryan) I never knew he was a guardian. we had enough time to escape. and Leona was safe

lost chapter # 3: Leona's past life
7 years ago Ryan and his brother James had no choice but to give Leona to the couple who owned a chinese restuant. But a few months later the couple were going broke in canada. So they moved back to china with their new daugter Leona. As she grew up Leona had been happy. At the age of 5 she met this 8 year old boy named Jack, Who worked for a crule rich guy who never gave Jack clean water. And somtimes just gave him a cup a day. After that day Leona gave Jack freash clean water everyday. Then one day the rich man died of an unknown reason. Leona asked if Jack wanted to stay with her and her family. So jack did. Over the years the two years her and Jack were great friends. Also Leona took ninja trainning just in case she needed to defend her self. At the age of 8 (6 years after she was given to the couple.) Her Father know somthing was trying to capture her. And one night the mother was killed by a mothian in an alley. from there Leona's father moved back to canada so the creatures whold have a hard time finding her. Just as soon as they made it to canada Jack had to leave and find a new family for a certain reason. A year had passed since this event had happed. Leona is now 9 years old, and has been 7 years since ryan and james had to give Leona to the couple. but now Leona is now with her brother Ryan. Poor Leona never knew her Real parents.

First of all sorry for not posting in a while it's just I was very busy with school work lightly anyway let's get on with the story

Chapter 19 : the strange story
(Ryan) hey, Sara won't people freak out if they see Smith and I walking around when we were thought to be dead? (Sara) Don't worry Ryan the guardians already took care of that. (Ryan) How is that so? (Sara) well the gaurdians have the ability to erase people's memory and they forgot that you even died. (Ryan) so It was like I never died. Well that explains why people didn't get freaked out . (Sara) that's correct. (Ryan) gee you are quite smart for an 8 year old girl. You really know a lot about this gaurdian job more then I do. Well we better go to sleep now tomorrow we have to take Leona to the gaurdian world tomorro.

First of all again sorry for not posting lightly I been having a few problems bothering me , anyway let's get started.
Chapter 20: All goes ... Ok?
(Ryan) We woke up and long lost the mothians that that were after us. All is now down hill from hill from here. But I wonder how Leona is going to come to the world of Gaurdians. No ordinary human can enter that world. So I asked Sara how this is going to work. (Sara) Ryan Leona I no ordinary human. She actually has an extremely high amount of spirit energy. Although I don't know why. But she can enter.
(smith) Team we must find an access point to open the portal back to campus. (John) So anyone know how? (Ryan) Are you saying you don't know how! (Smith) Don't get mad at me! I skiped that part of trainning! (Ryan) What kind of person whould do that! (John) Well why don't you use your mysteious power to create a portal? (Ryan) It does't work like that. (Leona) Ok guys stop. this can get serious if those creatures find us. So think fast. (Sara) Wait I got an idea we can create a portal.
(Smith) with what metal. (Sara) Not metal. but with any natural resouce. Gaurdians along time ago used to make these if they coulden't find an access point. what we need are 4 rocks, 10 sticks, and spirit energy. (Ryan) So the team and I drawed a rectangle on the ground. then placed the sticks along the rectangle, then placed the rocks out side on the corners of the rectangle. But then the Mothians were on their way. (John) You and sara Finish building the portal. Smith and I will hold them off. (Sara) Ryan, all we need to do now is heat up the rocks with our spirit energy. Ok Smith and John the portal is open. (Ryan) So we made it to campus. the mothians coulden't enter because the portal we made was for Gauredans only. so I guess today was ok. But I still find it surprising that Leona was the first human to enter the Gaurdian world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost chapter #4 portals
portals can be made with almost any item. The portals only work on the Gaudians that have the same spirit energy. For example Ryan and his team are pure Guardians which means they have a blue spirit energy flowing through them. and since they made the portal. the portal also had the blue spirit energy. If any life Gaurdian made a portal the portal's energy will be yellow. Same colour energy as the life Gaurdian.

Chapter 21: Search for the tec Gaurdian core
(Ryan) The team and I were sent to search for the tec Gaurdian core, and no I don't know what reason. yet. As for Leona she stayed at campus trainning. So the team and I set foot back to earth. The core was located somewhere in Japan. And the portal was set for Japan. The strong energy led us to a factory. The factory was abandon but somehow still working. (Sara) Ryan. I can see strange waves of energy every where. (John) The reason why sara can't see very well is because the core energy is so strong it can't be found with any gaurdian ability. so if any gaurdian tries to use any ability to find the core, it will just mess up the ability. (Smith) In that case I guess we will have to find it the old fashioned way then. (Ryan) The team and I looked around. But we ran in to company, the Mothians were here to stop us from getting the core. I quickly got out my energy glove, (and no I couldn't think of a better name for the weapon), and started shooting at them. After a while they retreated. So we continued looking. but I noticed that there was something strange about my glove. It started glowing and heated up. I went to go tell the others. Hey guys I think I have an idea to find the core. If we got closer to the core the glove will glow and heat up more. so we eventually found the core and we made our way back to the World of Gaurdians with the Tec core

Lost chapter #5 the old bio weapon Facility.
For a century the bio weapon facility had been hidden away with secret experiments going on secretly. The scientists were reseaching and extrating souls of the ancient mothians lost for centuries. They were sure that this will guarantee the mothians victory. But just as the experiments were completed the gaurdians put a stop to it. The head scientist Nova was desperate for the experiments to be complete so he linked the main ancient mothian soul fragments somewhere in the souls of 7 children of the world as for the rest of the fragments they were scattered somewhere in the world not too far from the main soul fragments. Nova was the only scientist that escaped.
The names of the ancient mothians are Dieadact, Scar, pride, Savage, Grief , Rage, grim. The most smartest of them all and oldest is Dieadact, the most strongest is Scar and is the second oldest, the fastest is grim and is the youngest. To this day the spirits still remain in 7 of the children's souls.

Ch 22: Mothian's old history
(Ryan) I was searching for a book about the tec gaurdian core in the campus library when I found a book about the history about the mothians. It was written in latin. So I went to go to Lily to see if she knows anyone to translate it. I was sent to Italy and got an old priest to translate it into english. I read the tranlated book and it turns out that the mothians were lost souls. their job was to hunt and absorbe wondering souls then go to the spirit world and relese it so that the soul can get to it's final destonation. mothians were originally good souls. but all that changed when one of the mothians started to kill inocent people and stealing their souls for power. Eventually the gaurdians found out about this and tried to put a stop to it. But it was too late the mothian had already had so much power no gaurdian could stop him. But therewas one gaurdian who had power unlike any other. The battle was intense. In the end the gaurdian used his soul to make a soulgem and trap the mothian in it. That soulgem is now refured as the mothian core. After the uproar of this event the mothians started to do the samething. Now there are only few mothians that remain good. As for the Mothian core, it will be lost forever.

ch 23: Search for the red gaudian core
(Lilly) Alright team Ryan there are strange energy waves in london. we are suspecting that there is a red gaurdian core there. (John) why does our team have to be named team Ryan! (Lilly) we are trying to keep our work as simple as possible. Now

Continued later.