(DWMA) Death Weapon Meister Academy

S

Shadowheart26

Original poster
Basically, this is the same academy as the one in Soul Eater, but without Maka, Soul, Death the Kid, Black Star, etc. You can have a meister, weapon, or control both. Teachers are also allowed. You can have romances, character battles, kishin egg hunts (lol), witch hunts, or just show a daily life thing. We'll start off in the middle of a kishin egg battle and all students live in special apartments near each other. You can create a new character whenever you want, just warn us here. Characters can look how you want them and, if you want, we can even have witch characters. And yes, Excalibur can be in here, too. Other than that, Death is the only really solid character. Call him at the end of every hunt.

You guys can make your own plots and bring your own ideas, I just want to roleplay here. Good luck, and now, a word from our great Lord Death-

"Welcome to Death Weapon Meister Academy. More commonly known as the DWMA. It stands as a defense against the forces of evil, which would plunge the world into chaos and drag humanity into the very depths of fear and madness. The demons known as Kishin, and their eternal hunger for destruction. To ensure that the Kishin never regain their hold on this world, this Academy was founded by me, Death himself. So basically we're an organization that serves to protect and preserve peace! I guess it's not exactly a typical school. Oh well, that isn't important! For now, lets roll up our sleeves and get to work!"

-Lord Death​

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Build:

Weapon/Meister/Teacher/Witch:

Name:

Partner (if you have one):

Bio:

Family:

Age (not needed):

Pic (not needed):

[ Is this still open? If it's not then i understand. I just finished watching the anime so i couldn't help but get interested. But if it is still open then here's my character sheet. Then again if it's not i completely understand since this was made weeks ago. ]

Meister

Name: Ren Ikasama

Partner (if you have one): Sena Airi

Bio: Ren was born in an ordinary happy family, where everything seemed right until the day he turned 6. Both his sister and him were waiting for their parents to come home and celebrate his birthday with them. Few hours later they finally both realized they weren't coming back. His sister decided to take care of the both of them and worked hard for both of them to live as always until the day a kishin had killed her that night after a week when he was 14. He lives all alone in his house and felt completely furious of what had happened to his sister. Until the time when he was all alone at night, there he finds someone who could have been more than a friend, but a partner.

Family: His mom and Dad went missing when he was 6, his sister died when he was 14.

Age (not needed): 16

Pic (not needed):
Ikasama.Life.Game.600.986270.jpg
Weapon

Name: Sena Airi

Partner (if you have one): Ren Ikasama

Bio: Sena was most likely the type who wouldn't take no for an answer. Yes she was sort of childish and spoiled yet she makes everyone smile with her own silly ways. There wasn't a single time that she wouldn't laugh or smile in front of others, to be clearly honest no one had ever seen her cry before. Even her own partner never once even saw her cry or become sad. Some would call her insane since she'd mostly do actions first before thinking about it, yet has a good point sometimes. The only t ime she'd take it seriously was when it was in a fight. Ever since she was young she had been treated nicely and was never insulted. Maybe that's why she got her ' cheeryness ' from. She was a good girl who would follow orders from someone, yet the only time she'd argue with someone was if they were talking about her childhood.

Family: Non that she know of.

Age (not needed): 17

Pic (not needed): Her form is the scythe on the first picture, her physical appearance is on the second picture.
Huke.600.485209.jpg
Ikasama.Life.Game.600.983166.jpg

I loved the ending. Pretty awesome anime. Yeah, it's still open. I'll edit this when I come back from school.

Meister

Name: Shadow

Partner: Wolf

Bio: Shadow loves to fight. She loves to crush her enemy's bones, to see fear in their eyes, and dispair in their hearts. She loves strength, fears it, and seeks it out. Her soul is as dark as her ebony hair and onyx eyes. She acts quite passive on school grounds with her partner, knowing the Lord Death would kill her if she hurt any of his students, but once she picks a mission, the hunt is on. She easily switches from armed combat to un-armed as she fights for the next strongest opponent she find. Don't think that she's all about fighting, though, because she'll like anyone that can make her laugh.

Family: None

Pic:

Weapon

Name: Wolf

Partner: Shadow

Bio: Wolf is of an odd sort. He has fluffy, black hair and dark eyes. He hardly ever speaks to anyone other than Shadow, constantly at her side in class and battle. He holds a few basic weapon forms like the Sword, Dagger, and Spear, but he has never shown any kind of special attack like other weapons. He has a blank expression most of the time, but inside, he is always hungering for the next hunt. Only Shadow keeps him from running rampant and attacking anyone who even looks like they could last a few minutes against him. By the way, his favorite dinner is a special stew he and Shadow came up with during a particularly long hunt.

Pic:

Autonomous Weapon

Name: Requiem Dominus Mortalis
Partner: None
Bio: If there was one person that people felt they couldn't take seriously, it was Requiem. He was always relaxing in the back rooms, playing with his cards. What people didn't know was that he was frequently running tactical analyses on the different situations he observed. He was a problem solver, even though most couldn't see it. His weapon form when fully transformed is far too large to be used by humans, so he's learned to fight autonomously.
Family: A younger sister, Aleria
Appearance:

Weapon Appearance:

If there's a problem with being an autonomous weapon, let me know and I'll change it, just easier to not run two characters for me.

This rp seems interesting! and I love soul eater so his should be fun! Making my character sheet right now! ^^

Character Build:

Meister

Name: Kyojin Kishi

Partner (if you have one): None

Bio: Kyo was never really a partner person. He mostly went on missions and such by himself. Giving the Keshin eggs to Lord death to use as he finds they are needed. He was always incredibly strong. Using what was around him to crush the evil spirits. Or sometimes he would even use some of his soul wavelength. Creating powerful attacks using his fists to shoot out wavelength in the shape of a blade. He has had three partners since he joined the school... but he kept going for incredibly strong assignments. And they all either shattered as weapons or killed as a person. He searches around for a good partner every once in a while trying to find a good match for him. His soul is flexible adapting to what ever weapon he chooses. He is not the birghtest guy around but what he lacks in brain power he makes up for in raw power.

Pic (not needed):
7995576437_01b5747ce2.jpg

Cool, cool. Thanks for replying!

this looks fun I just started rewatching the series, will make up character sheet once I get off work.

Weapon

Name: Chris "Arrow" Hoyt

Partner (if you have one): None

Bio: Chris grew up is a small town in south georgia and spent most of his younger days roaming the woods and hunting with his dad. Chris first learned of his ability as a weapon while on a middle school field trip to Providence Canyon. He and his best friend David, young woodsmen as they were, wandered off from the group and found themselves exploring the bottom of the canyon. There they ran into the den of a monstrous wildcat, bones of the big cat's kills littered the ground near his den. The cat was missing the top of one of its ears and its body was covered with a multitude of scars, It's eyes glowed with a deadly fervor as it stared at the two boys. Frozen in fear the two boys could only look on as the huge cat slowly moved toward them. As the wildcat tensed to pounce David pushed Chris back and attempted to block the cats path. The wildcat however was not swayed and swiped David across his chest, bright red blood painting the rocks of the canyon. Chris ,heart pounding, adrenaline surging, threw himself toward David as he flew through the air a light enveloped him and he fell by David feets in the shape of a long, bladed bow. David grabbed Chris and drew back on the bow string releasing an arrow of humming energy at the beast striking it square in the chest. The beast let out a agonizing roar and feel to the ground it's body convulsing the life draining from it's body.
After that Chris devoted himself to becoming a powerful weapon. His life in the woods helping him hone his skill in tracking, stalking, marksmanship and wilderness survival.

Family: Parents- Mike and Katie, Sisters- Mary (older) and Jenny (younger)

Pic (not needed):

Okay, let's get started, then. I thank you for applying.

Weapon: Seraphim (Vajra)

Meister: Elijah Gavon

Partner (if you have one):

Bio: Past story, rather irrelevant until the binding of his weapon. Elijah grew up in riches, from the inheritence his parents left him. He didn't have much family, except maybe his younger brother. - Whom later, had a tragic accident. However, it was in the later years that Elijah had come to the discovery of Seraphim, who was in fact a spitting image of his younger brother. And to his surprise, he had read about the DWMA. And was interested in his personal implementation. He has yet to be an accepted member of the Academy, but hopes that soon, he will become a meister. However, there are a few secrets up Elijah's sleeve that not many people know about. Not even Seraphim.

Family: Brother (Supposedly deceased)

Age (not needed): Twenty-two.

Cool, cool. Ah, but if you aren't a student yet, you could use the battle we are in now to join up.

Miester

Name: Akuma Kagutsuchi

Partner: Raphael Hokisasha

Bio: Akuma grew up with Raphael, they both were young when they began hanging out. but when Akuma and Raphael both were accepted into DWMA they realized they would be the perfect partners. When they were younger they both practiced the old Samurai fighting ways so when Raphael was able to change into a samurai weapon they new it would work out well. Akuma's back story consisted of being a middle class family and living with his parents until the faitful day that his parents were killed fighting a keshin, Akuma moved in with Raphael and his father . Since then they had worked to make sure his parents could be proud of him in the future.

Family: Akuma's parents Maruma and Akarisma are both dead

Picture:

( His normal wear and Raphael in sword form )

Weapon

Name: Raphael Hokisasha

Miester: Akuma Kagutsuchi

Bio: Raphael grew up in a middle class family just like his best friend Akuma, He didn't have to much and didn't have any siblings until Akuma moved in with him. But Raphael was an outstanding person he was skilled in the ways of the samurai which he had trained with Akuma for a while with. But Raphael mother had dissapeared when he was young and left him and his father to survive by themselves, But Raphael wouldn't let that bother him he was better than that and he would show that.

Family: Raphael mother is missing but his father lives alone since Akuma and Raphael moved into an apartment

Picture:
bth_imagesdcvbn.jpg

Good, good, I was wondering where this was. I forgot to post this link in the rp.