Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
As part of my personal journey to better myself and be a happy individual, I have decided to ART AGAIN.

More specifically, I have made it a personal goal to paint at least once a month. Painting has always been my favorite medium, but it's also the one I have the least experience in.

So, for my first painting, I decided to jump in head first to something crazyhard and have never done before! AND be creepy while I was at it. :D The last time I tried to seriously paint was in the 90s while I was in high school, and I never did human peeps before. Just animals and flowers. And because I'm a total creeperface, I have abused Ozzie as a guinea pig.

006b.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

I am really surprised it turned out as well as it did and looks like a person. This has made me happy. 8D

I am so proud of you, you magnificent creeper.

No seriously though, this is awesome. ;__;

I see bananas!
Nice job though, really like the mouth. I suck at painting those x.x

This is absolutely amazing! I wish I had that level of painting skill - *sigh* - but no, I prefer personally to stick to pencil sketches rather than paint. Great job anyway :D

That is very impressive, Dianers. You have natural skill FOR SURE.

someday I will try painting something. However, I think colored pencils remain my medium of choice, even over photoshop. (I got a tablet and have been toying around with photoshop with it, but it's still harder for me than colored pencils. Who knew.)

It looks great though! Do you use acrylics?

I did indeed use acrylics!

Color pencils was my medium of choice fooorreeeevvveeer, but I have always had a secret desire for painting. >>

I actually love painting. It's probably the most fun medium for sure. I just can't seem to aim my paint quite right. Everything becomes blobby and I lose the detail I can achieve with colored pencils. I want to do some canvas painting though. Really bad. SOMEDAY.

THIS EPISODE ON "DIANA TRIES TO PAINT"!

OWL. Colorful shiny owl inspired by a necklace Ocha sent me! 8D

What I have discovered is that it's harder for me to work from an image in my head, even if I have the object of inspiration sitting in front of me. Unlike staring at a picture, I couldn't look back and forth to see "did I do this right" and I just had to paint and remind myself I am painting for ME and not to fit a criteria, or to "do it right" or stuff like that. >>; So that is something I am gonna have to mentally work on.

But for now.. OWL. I like all the pretty colors!

owl1.jpg

owl2.jpg

And because I forgot: the owl necklace:
attachment.php

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
Diana, that is awesome. o____o

You, sir, are a straight up busta-saurus wrecks!

<_<.../also has an Owl pendant cause Owls are freaking AWESOME!

ALSO, wonderful job on the painting. I don't like painting myself as a medium because it's messy and I hate making messes however I DO enjoy water paint. :D

Keep up the good work!

Super cute!!!

OWL CAT.

001.jpg

And a painting I liked to "HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN, I WAS TRYING TO PAINT A SPOOKY RAVEN IN THE MOONLIGHT."

003.jpg

004.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Astaroth and Fijoli