Catscratch

Status
Not open for further replies.
That hand...my god, it's so lovely. O_O /approves all over!

The hard part about practicing and feeling like you're getting better is...
I want to go back over and redo everything else.
This should be fun.
Initial sketches of TRICKSTER.
tricksterproto1_zps2c4e59e3.png

I wanted to try something out and I'd been meaning to do nice things for people.
And voila, two birds with one [mention=987]stone[/mention].
b18029af-d92b-4b97-bc09-3cb5cb2fb402_zpsa672425a.jpg

Here's a trick I use, I'm not sure which program you're using but if they have layers you should use them! Start the layer with the base line (pose or whatever), second with facial, third with hair, fourth with clothes or whatever and than lower the opacity or fill and use new layers to trace over them in black or whatever color you want. Your lines will come out straighter and you worry less about mistakes on other parts like the face/hair/etc. >:D

And other than that, these are so cute! I like the way you blended Celest' hair.

You're really improving, Kitti! :3 I especially like the picture of Zen.

Also, what Cosmos says. A good freeware program with layers is Paint.NET.

Nnn. Possibly going to submit this to Diana for the art challenge thing. I even cleaned up my lines and everything. /slacker

You can look at the thing in its full size but I think it looks better a little cut down. Mmm.
landscaping_zpsac5a77c3.jpg

Like I told you, I think this is super cute. If you don't give it to Diana for the art challenge, I think you should definitely use it for something!

Reactions: Kitti
Aaaaaaaah, Kitti that is sooooo cute. *pinches bunny's cheeks* Cute. Cute. Cute.

Firstly, super early, way unfinished peek into what I do when I'm feeling like an unmotivated slug. :D
Waaaay more editing going to happen, especially on the bunny, obviously, so this post will probably change over time...
But I digress. For now:
oceanfront_zps26179506.png

I looooove your banner so much D= And the green bunny <3

I doodled my masq character out of boredom, even if his character suffered because I kept having to run and do things.\Irving.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Losing Yourself".
LosingYourself_zps4d8f9d92.png

Still potentially a work in progress, still looking for things to tweak. Ideas? =D
Decided myself that I will try to shorten the left(?) arm somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Esthalia
Kitti, that is a great start, but in order for the left arm to work out you would need to do one of two things:
1) Move her pose so her back is leaning forward and pressing her chest closer to her knees
2) Drape her arm over her knee instead of around it. That would mask the length of the arm and make it look more anatomically correct

Hope that helped!! :3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.