Anime Plus-size Girl - Full Body Portrait Request (Fulfilled!)

Nahellion

Hellhound of Iwaku
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
I usually am online at all times, but sometimes I play MMOs and watch Youtube for funsies.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
I like any genre as long as it has an awesome storyline.
Hello! I have a request for someone who might be of help. I have a character I want to roleplay but the pictures are hard to find.

What kind of girl? A Plus-size girl.

So I am hoping to find someone who can draw the character very well. What's her name? I'll give a simple profile for you

Name: Shilga Oscendo

Height: 5"10

Age: She would differ in age depending on roleplay. Youngest she would ever be is fifteen, and oldest she would ever be is twenty-four

Weight: 240lbs (Overweight)

Clique: Loner/Conservative.​

She is not the type to wear very revealing clothing. It's her type of persona. I will provide an image I originally used for her, the type of clothes I want her to wear, and the poses that would fit her. I can pay for these commissions but that's something we can discuss.

I am hoping the pictures can look like something you see in a professional shoujo manga, whether it be colored or in black and white.

Here's the picture I originally used for her:

The one thing I want to change is that her hairstyle will be like this, and her eyes will be colored turquoise.

______________________________________________________________________________________

As for clothing, she is conservative so she would be very close to a Muslim woman except she wore no Hijab. I can give an example of what I am talking about.

c600x586.jpg

She would wear this kind of thing casually, so that is what I would like to see on the portrait if possible. It doesn't need to follow the picture 100%, but this is just so you have an idea what she would wear on a daily basis.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I also have specific poses for her if you can. Since she is a loner, she doesn't do flirtatious and 'attention seeking' poses. So I will provide examples (but feel free to use them) on what I can imagine her 'picture' ending up as:

b76810e9136a48c5f82b48300e5d9711--gothic-anime-emo-style.jpg

In-the-Night-ten-count-38049999-600-877.jpg

1b3249b91ffc0c360a6eb077289405dd--cool-anime-guys-hot-anime-boy.jpg

But if you have a better pose for the loner girl, do feel free to let me know!

Also I CAN PAY for this (whether it be just one picture or not). So PM me if you are interested! Price can be negotiable. I also would like to see your other works on your PM so I can see what the picture might look like!

THANKS AGAIN! ^_^

Reactions: Mizuki Sakuya

Wow, I do like the artwork a lot! So I did see your cost and by what I want, it seems like it will be either a half-body or a full-body (Depending on what you think is best). Or half-body/full-body dynamic depending. and the BG can be simple, doesn't need to be dynamic.

what do you think will work best for this?

In my professional opinion, I would suggest a half body portrait with her sitting down and looking at the viewer in a shy manner, since you did mention that she is a loner. It would come out to $12 via pay pal.

In my professional opinion, I would suggest a half body portrait with her sitting down and looking at the viewer in a shy manner, since you did mention that she is a loner. It would come out to $12 via pay pal.

OK! Do you want me to pay you now or after you complete the work? I have paypal as well, so the payment should be able to get through easily.

Pay me after. I will send you a copy of the work with a watermark as proof, and then once your payment goes through, I will send you the finished piece via email/google drive.
My paypal is Paypal.me/luindisart.
PM me your email and we'll go from there.