1 Free Head shot guy request (Filled) Head shots starting at $5

Are you willing to pay for character art?

• Yes

• no

• Depends on the price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Y

Yamineko123and4

Original poster
I'm testing to see if this section of iwaku is busy. : ) First come first serve. I'll need a bio and I don't do furry.

boy_by_shygirl23-dc2rmhs.png

There are a few of us that certainly keep an eye on it. :) Me being one of them. I'll gladly take a free head shot! Your art is awesome. :D Any template or format for the bio?

There are a few of us that certainly keep an eye on it. :) Me being one of them. I'll gladly take a free head shot! Your art is awesome. :D Any template or format for the bio?
Sweet!! :) And Thank you. : ) the more details the better could be a wall of text or broken up into sections : ) your call if I need more info i'll pm you : ) also if you have any pic refs you want to add like hair or style also feel free to post too : )

Sure, sure!

Name: Karl Fillius
Brief Overview: Meet Karl! A grumpy immortal from 13th century Italy, with a penchant for swearing in other languages and highly reclusive habits. A hundred years in the past Karl was a legend in the field of magical artifacts and mysterious phenomenon, but he disappeared around the turn of the century, and went from legendary to simply a legend. Now he lives in the basement of his magical house, doing his best to have as little to do with humanity as possible.
Apparent Age: Late 20's

Appearance:
Face:
Classic italian ancestry, with the straight nose, sharper jaw, low eyebrows, and narrow lips. Karl is attractive enough to receive a good impression from people on first encounter (when he's not scowling), but not so attractive as to stand out in a crowd.
As is the nature with image searches, it's hard to find pictures of young men who aren't super attractive. All the same, this should give you some facial parts to assemble, hopefully.
Stupidly long link shortened for your convenience
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/77/65/de/7765deb3bc610a00e07a0aa4852f7f9d.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/4f/65/09/4f6509049d3c0e2d215feec165d6faa8--italian-guys-beautiful-eyes.jpg
Eye Color: Subtle heterochromia, left eye a green brown, right eye a grey brown
http://i.imgur.com/IjNzZ9I.jpg
Hair Color: Pale Brown, darker than a sandy blonde
Hair Style: Scruffy, roughly cut. Like this but longer, I guess, and definitely not gelled. I'm aiming for a "just crawled out of a pile of blankets and ran your fingers through it a bit" idea. XD

Expression: Neutral disapproving? Probably a slight frown. He's got the male version of "resting bitch face". Jeremy Renner is a pretty good example of this.

Feel free to ask for clarification, more reference photos, throw questions at me, and take a few artistic liberties if needed. I don't even have a proper face-claim for Karl, despite having had him as a character for nearly two years, so you won't be breaking any expectations. I just know he's a classic Italian dude with heterochromia and a bad personality. :)

• Love
Reactions: Yamineko123and4