一人かくれんぼ [Hide and Seek Alone]

B

Banana-senpai

Original poster
Play at your own risk.

The game is pretty simple. But you have to play it alone. Absolutely no one else must be present in the house where you play.

This is a game between you and a spirit.

There are rules and these are certainly things you must never break. You must not forget any of the items and rituals needed.

Or else, the spirit could go beyond the game.

First, prepare your doll. Use one that isn't important to you. Replace the stuffing with rice grains. Add some clippings of your nails. Sew up the opening with red thread then bind the doll with the same thread. Prepare a cup of salt and fill a bathtub with water. If there is no bathtub, use a basin. Name your doll, don't use a familiar name.

Next, begin the ritual.

You are the first It. Tell your doll by name that you are the it.

"______, I am the It."

Drop the doll in the tub and look for a place to hide, preferably where there is a TV you can leave on. Switch off all the lights. All this must be done in ten counts. When you're done, go back to the bathroom, spit out the salt water on the doll and stab it. You won, tell the doll.

"_______, I won." Repeat thrice.

It's the doll's turn to be the it, please be mentally prepared at this point. And please be vigilant. Do not lose.

"_______, you are it." Repeat thrice.

If you have someone you would like to be your companion during the game, use your phone but keep it in silent. Make sure it will not create noise.

Have salt water in your mouth again. This protects you from the spirit. Go to your hiding spot and remain calm and quiet. It is imperative that you keep quiet, specially when the TV starts to malfunction. That means the spirit has entered the room. When that happens, do not leave your hiding spot yet. Leave when the TV goes back to normal, look for the doll.It is most likely not in the bathroom and make sure you search fast. Spit the water at the doll and stab it again.

You must burn every single bit of the doll to conclude your game.

If someone walks in on you while the game is ongoing, there are two different possibilities. That person would be found in your place or the spirit will take that person's body.

If you live with someone, make sure they stay in their room, lock their door and line the doorway with salt.

I can't guarantee that the game will end well for you.

I can't guarantee that the spirit will leave your house.

I can't guarantee your safety.

I can guarantee if you lose, you'll regret it.
realkakurenbo302.jpg

For more information click here to go to the OOC thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kiriko carefully slid under her bed, all set to wait for her most despised doll to look for her. She texted her friends "OK!! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ" to let them know that her game has begun.

She loved the thrills of paranormal things. She's no expert but she likes to mess around despite several warnings. She didn't believe in ghosts and things like that, but she liked the experience of a rush of adrenaline.

Some think she's downright insane. Like her little sister Yukina who is the only other person in the house. Their parents had gone to visit their sick grandmother, leaving the girls overnight. Despite Yukina's protests, Kiriko laid out the game anyway.

After all, nothing bad's going to happen in a make believe haunting game.

[[jump right in as Kiriko's friend!]]

Neko was hiding near the tv well underneath it anyway. they game began for her as well she looked at her phone to see Kiriko texted her saying the game began

she texts back saying 'i hate you ' its not like she wanted to game but every one was doing it. no one was home that night her mother is out of town a her fatther was in a greavyeard. 80 m below it.

as she waited she heard her tv go wird think 'fuck why am i doing this' she waited for the thing to go by

Kagome Amaya let out a playful sigh, hugging her knees as she sat behind a large purple chair with floral patterns at the corner of her room with her back press up against the wall. She was dressed in a midriff light purple pajama top, black pajama shorts, and bare feet. Her long, straight, black hair had bangs covering her forehead that shifted a little into her eyes when she turned her head down to check her phone, flinching at the light from the screen in the otherwise darkness.

"Aren't we too old for this, Kiriko-chan?" She typed, not paying much attention to the game right now. In all honesty it still sounded fun, but as a 14 year old she didn't want to act like she'd enjoy these types of childish games. She was a sucker for horror. She had even went through the trouble of organizing the date they'd do this to when her parents would be having a romantic get together off at some other location and made sure her little sister, Hana, staid up late most of yesterday playing games so that she was now completely zonked out tonight so wouldn't be getting up any time soon and mess things up. She liked Hana, but having her tag around during this game would be kind of annoying. Hana was a nightmare when she got scared, one time demanding to sleep in her bed with her for the entire night because she was too scared to go back alone to her room, all because of one scary movie she made her watch.

While she was typing she heard the television sounding weird, causing her typing fingers to briefly pause mid-sentence, but then she let out a nervous giggle and finished sending her text. She then turned the phone toward her and took a picture of her winking and giving a peace sign with her right hand, sending the picture to all her friends in her contacts list with the caption "You're not scared, are you?"

"Aren't we too old for this, Kiriko-chan?" She typed, not paying much attention to the game right now. In all honesty it still sounded fun, but as a 14 year old she didn't want to act like she'd enjoy these types of childish games. She was a sucker for horror. She had even went through the trouble of organizing the date they'd do this to when her parents would be having a romantic get together off at some other location and made sure her little sister, Hana, staid up late most of yesterday playing games so that she was now completely zonked out tonight so wouldn't be getting up any time soon and mess things up. She liked Hana, but having her tag around during this game would be kind of annoying. Hana was a nightmare when she got scared, one time demanding to sleep in her bed with her for the entire night because she was too scared to go back alone to her room, all because of one scary movie she made her watch.

While she was typing she heard the television sounding weird, causing her typing fingers to briefly pause mid-sentence, but then she let out a nervous giggle and finished sending her text. There was nothing to worry about here. She'd just play along.

Her parents knew she was at a friend's house to study. But what her parents did not know was the fact that the house that she went to was not Kiriko's house.

Azaka, you idiot, why are we even doing this again?

She kept telling herself that as she was hiding in a closet upstairs; the dousing ceremony, or whatever you would call it, was in the toilet downstairs. What made it worse was that she was here, in this empty house.

Ten counts, ten counts, it said.

It belonged to her uncle's family, before they moved out. They were still in the midst of processing the contracts to the new owners, but because their new home was in another district in Tokyo, they left the house keys with her father (three guesses on how she was able to get in). Heck, half the time, her parents were the ones managing the house.

Now, this house is empty; no TVs, no radio, no refrigerator. The only things that were still lying around the house were just some old sofas and ancient futons stuffed in their cupboards.

I hate you, I hate you.

She felt herself shaking when she took out her phone, already in silent mode (no vibrations too, that would make too much noise). Still shaking, she typed out to Neko, Kagome and Kiriko:

Guess where I am? In a much scarier place than yours. Haha! wwwww
Anyway, counting down to ten now.

She managed a slight grin; it was, after all, the best place to do something like this. At least, that's what she--

Creak.

Azaka held her breath. She typed her message again, this time, quieter:

Something's happening here. What's going on?

wwww everything's chill necchi if not see you in hell wwww!!! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ to Neko

i'm older than you and there is no age limit for adventure! www to Kagome

....ktkr!! wwww good luck! nothing here yet. my tv is still playing my utapri cd properly! to Azaka

Kiriko was getting bored. She should have known this would be just another 2ch made up crap, but she could always post it as a true story later. All she needs is her imagination!

She sighed, holding her phone close. She made sure to silence the jingling maneki neko and the little green bells that hung from it with her palm. It was rather uncalled for, or stupid, but she wished something would happen already. She tried to peek at the TV but from her position, it was hard to see it. She watched the light of the screen illuminate her doorway as she listened to her favorite ST☆RISH song.

Hitori ja nai kara ne-hitori ja nai-hitori-hitori ja nai-

She froze. Did that line just repeat itself? It had to be that line too. Kiriko was absolutely sure her CD was fine.

She smirked. So, spirit. You're telling me that I'm not alone through ST☆RISH's song? Bring it on!

Last edited by a moderator: