∂яєαм ∂яσρℓєтѕ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=5331]vampdevil[/MENTION], [MENTION=5332]h_F13_XF13X_F13_h[/MENTION] could you find images for your characters please? :)

ok found some sorry i wasnt sure if i had to or not lol!

Reactions: Sakura
Adele-1.png

Adele Harris
I am 20 years old
I love to laugh || Even at the expense of others || I seek the truth behind the words
They call me The Red Fox
My life is comfortable because I know exactly what I want and how to get it. I surround myself with the things and people I like or find interesting.
My magic is called Bending Light
Hawk-1.png

Julian Devros
I have been a guardian for 15 years
I am observant || I can be selfish || I understand those around me
They call me The Hawk
I think dreamers are a puzzle because I fail to understand why anyone would leave everything behind and risk their life on the gamble of finding one single person to fall in love with out of everyone in Elsador. There is more to life then love you know.

Last edited:
  • Love
Sue Lee Rozrakov.jpg
Elsadorian
Sue Lee Rozrakov
I am 16 years old
Agile || Short-tempered || Perceptive
They call me the Kid
I live a horrendously vivid detail that unceasingly haunts my thoughts with my past murders.
I can see through any obstacle of any thickness in Elsador. I also wield a samurai's blade that reaps my own inner energy to cleave itself through almost any thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
s3-yuber.jpg

I have been a guardian for more than fifty years

I am calm and collected || I cannot forget or forgive || I keep my word.
They call me The Infinite Harvester
I think dreamers are unfortunate because they don't know the hell that their union will bring to themselves, and those around them. Long ago, I myself found myself at the center of Love and with my hands did I condemn her to peace without me. For a heart struck by love is untouched by reason. Better it a lover's hand, than to the cruel wheels of time.

• Love

Zen
I am 25 years old (in human years)
humorous || secretive || composed
They call me The Nomad
My life is an adventure because like the wind I can't stay in a single place for so long. I find comfort when I'm at peace in mind, body, and soul.
My magic is called Aerokinesis

Ciel St. Cloud
I am 23 years old
loyal || obstinate || valiant
They call me The Archangel
My life is compassionate because I dedicate my life to helping people. I see the good in everyone even during their darkest times.
My magic is called Abjuration

• Love
db5d7081-693d-4b44-9cb4-6a2908068a7c_zps9c355c26.jpg

Ariella Stein
I am twenty years old
Cheerful || Temperamental || Kind
They call me The Cry baby
My life is difficult because I am the oldest of three step-siblings and the daughter of a single mother who just got married! My step-father is unbearable and his children are spoiled brats. I really dislike having to depend on him to pay my school fees and wish I was capable of being independent.
My soulmate is someone who can make me laugh.

Update!

Just a note~ Only the dreamers - elsadorians need male-female pairs, guardians are just there to throw everything into chaos!

We currently have:

Dreamers - 3 F 2 M
Elsadorians - 3 F 2 M

To match up soulmates, I need two more male characters to balance the numbers! I'm going to recruit some more hopeless romantics, haha :]

Grimmerly Grimm
I am 17 years old.
Strong-willed || Mischievous || Understanding
They call me Little Blue Fire
My life is a confusing mess because I want to become a full-pledged banshee just like my mother, but I don't enjoy feeding off of people's pain. I distract myself from this inner struggle by causing trouble.
My magic is called Empathy.

----Aya! Wait. I didn't see the update before posting. *thinking, thinking*

--------I guess I'll just have to withdraw then. I really wanted to play this character. Sorry for the confusion.

No, no no! Please join! There's no need for you not to join because we have an imbalance of genders! I'm sure we'll find some boys, so please don't withdraw :[

I'm glad. But I don't want to be burden so...allow me to create a male Elsadorian to make up for this mess I made. :D If you truly don't mind, of course.

I don't mind if you're okay with it!

Welcome to dream droplets :)

Gravlin Grimm
I am 17 years old.
Patient || Hypersensitive || Optimistic
They call me the Unbanshee
My life is an escape because my decisions are all about staying away from the ill judgement of my mother. However, this doesn't stop me from keeping an eye on my twin sister.
My magic is called Empathy.

----Thanks. So happy to be here. :)

• Love
I was originally going to use a female character for this but since I'm also planning out a guy so unless you find more players to create male characters I'll just use my guy character:)

IS IT STILL OPEN FOR CHARATERS!?¡¿!?¡¿!?¡¿!?

Oh, they need to be female/male pairs? I'll keep that in mind.

10dudesean.jpg

Shien Dynier
I am 22 years old
I have a very positive attitude and outlook on life || I can never seem to keep my interest in anything or anyone for very long and I quickly move on to new people and things. Some people say it's beacause I don't want others close to me but I say it's more interesting this way || I'm curious and find almost anything intriguing
They call me The Erratical
My life is entertaining because I make it so. Despite being born into a family of witches and warlocks I have never found it too special, of course my magic is stronger which is a plus although people always say my ability to manipulate dark and bland shadows doesn't fit my personality. I say they are wrong, shadows are as varied as people if you look close enough and in my opinion they aren't just doom and gloom because they are dark. Although I now live in Mvenia I'm born in a smaller town called Aurnia almost a weeks travel from Mvenia, I have two older sisters and a younger sister so needless to say my childhood was spent surrounded by women and while that helped me pick up a few things about women they still are a mystery. I find the droplets endlessly interesting and when I loose interest in the current ones new ones seem to drop in. How they are drawn to this world and how their own world works is fascinating, especially as the poor humans have no magic, and how the law demands them to find their true love or die forgotten by all. But I have no interest in soul mates as of yet, or at least I haven't seen neither Elsadorian nor dreamer that have captured my interest for long.
My magic is called Shadows

• Thank You
[MENTION=2808]Mushishi[/MENTION], yes!
[MENTION=1296]Elflady[/MENTION], thanks so much! Sorry to impose a gender on you! :P
[MENTION=4702]LuluRS[/MENTION], well that's what I planned, but I guess it could go either way if people prefer that o-o :3

THANK YOU EVERYONE <3 Please take a moment to make sure your character is linked in the character post! (2nd or 3rd post) to make sure I don't miss anyone!

OKAY LET'S START SOON! I'm working on the IC thread ^-^

I think we have enough characters, considering that people might get sent back to Earth in the story-line or killed (by Guardians), it'll be okay.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THERE'S A POSSIBILITY YOU MIGHT BE A IN SITUATION WHERE YOU WILL HAVE TO CHOOSE TO LIVE (& return to earth) OR DIE. You can always make another character if you choose to die!

Status
Not open for further replies.